***Special Holiday 30 Day Extended Return Period now through January 30, 2018.***
All hair extensions are FINAL SALE, exchange or credit only valid within 30 days of receiving the product(s).
All Virgin Manes Hair Extensions come sealed with a security void label. Once opened, the hair cannot be exchanged for any reason. This is according to Regulated Hygiene Laws, hair extension exchanges must have the seal intact and not broken, no exceptions can be made. Our packaging is clear and you can see the color without needing to open it. You can also purchase a color ring or a sample of the color.
Absolutely no exchanges of opened packages are possible. All sample weft 2 piece packs, color swatches and hair care are FINAL SALE and not eligible for an exchange.
If there is a problem, we will try to solve the issue in accordance with the Terms and Conditions; however, absolutely no exchanges are possible after 30 days of purchase.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you understand that there are NO REFUNDS or chargebacks allowed. You may email us email@example.com for further information.
- Hair extensions and package must brand new, in the original packaging, and has never been applied, colored, or worn, and seal has not been broken.
- For exchanges, new hair cannot be sent out until the original hair is received and verified it is eligible for an exchange.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01652 327 120
To start your exchange please email email@example.com or phone 01652 327 120
To return your color ring please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01652 327 120
Wrong color and need to exchange? Returns take 1 week to process so if you are in a rush for your hair extension install you have two options.
- Purchase new hair and get a refund after we receive your unopened items
- Color the hair. Most keep the hair extensions and simply tone or color the extensions. All extensions blend well even if they are 2-3 shades different from your own as this will create a multi-tonal color effect. If the color does not work for you, we suggest you have your hairstylist color the extensions for a faster turn around.
Sign up for exclusive news,
giveaways, special offers and more!